Friday, August 15, 2008

I think I'm gonna start blogging again?

Its been like a million years since I've entered anything in this fucker, and that kind of bums me out. I guess I've been busy doing nothing, so thats understandable =D

I don't remember what my last post was, but its probably got something to do with baseball or bicycles or maybe even ice cream. At least I hope its one of those things.

A lot has gone on in since I've last posted, so I'll give a brief "howdayado" as we used to call it back in the day M I RITE?

- I turned 28 on May 3
- My best pal Nick moved to NYC & I hardly see him anymore :(
- I signed another year lease at 1310
- I got a new iPod (160 gig!!! UR MOSHIN, or maybe thats just me)
- I started using Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510750428)
- The Sox traded Manny
- I went to a few Sox games this summer
- I've expanded my musical horizon (don't get too excited, HC still reigns supreme)
- I started a new band!!!!!!!! I'm so siked on it!
- I got 3 new pairs of sunglasses in the past 3 months. Life's ill.
- Hot Water Music started playing shows again and I went to see them.
- More stuff. Lots more stuff.

Talk soon?

----------------
Now playing: Portishead - Undenied
via FoxyTunes

No comments: